- Discovered By
Altair At 2017 Americas ATC West
Altair is pleased to announce the 2017 Americas Altair Technology Conference West. The event will take place on Thursday, September 14th, 2017 at The Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles, California.
The 2017 Americas ATC West will showcase Altair's innovations in simulation technology. Highlights of the conference will include optimization driven design methods, the evolution of the user experience, and the impact of disruptive trends on simulation.
Sessions will be divided into three tracks dedicated to specific topics and industries.
Our Electromagnetics session will begin after lunch and will be covering the following topics:
- "Design of a Skewed Motor for a Hexapod" Janeselme Eral from BEI Kimco
- “Design and Analysis of High Performance Motor and Generator in Motorsport Application" Co Huynh from Calnetix Technologies Inc.
- "Sensitivity Performance Analysis of Integrated Starter Generator for Aerospace Application" Omun Kwon from Skurka Aero
- "Cost Saving Solenoid Design for Electromechanical Products" HaiLin Oyoung from Esterline Power Systems
- "Applications of Design of Experiments to Antenna Design" Scott Burnside from NorthropGrumman
- "Using FEKO RF Modeling Tools in an RFID Start-Up" Jo Major from Insite Partners
- “Modeling Installed Antenna Performance Onboard UAVs using FEKO and HyperStudy” Derek Campbell from Altair
- "Industry Best Practice in Electric Vehicle Level Noise and Vibration Simulation" Jianmin Guan from Altair
Don't miss the most important event for Simulation-driven Innovation. Register Here
AMERICAS ATC WEST
September 14, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Skirball Cultural Center | 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd
Our vision is to transform product design and organizational decision making by applying simulation, optimization and high performance computing throughout product lifecycles.
We are a leading provider of enterprise-class engineering software enabling innovation across the entire product lifecycle from concept design to in-service operation. Our simulation-driven approach to innovation is powered by our broad portfolio of high-fidelity and high-performance physics solvers. Our integrated suite of software optimizes design performance across multiple disciplines encompassing structures, motion, fluids, thermal management, electromagnetics, system modeling and embedded systems, while also providing data analytics and true-to-life visualization and rendering.